Blogger Layouts

Check out our new Items!

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Into the Woods

Today was the day....I went to the forest this afternoon with my little boy.  The sun was softly shinning and the breeze was excellent, just a little clouds, to say something.  We walked into the woods as soon as we get there.  It was going to be his first experience there and I want him to have fun.  As we walked we tried to find things that will look like real treasures.  We found lots of  them to build our first Fairy Fairy House.  Between our tiny treasures I can mention lots of leaves in different colors and shapes, small and medium woods, branches, moss, little stones and more.  It was very interesting and we really have a good time.  He say he is the engineer of the fairy house, he strongly believe it and I am so proud of him. 

Tomorrow I will post a video of us in the search of new ideas and treasures.

No comments: