Blogger Layouts

Check out our new Items!

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Flying like a Fairy...

Through the years fairies are seen as creatures with small iridescent wings. In some cases, fairies fly only with fairy magic. Historically, fairies fly using basic fairy magic and the use of their wings. Girls everywhere dream of, one day, having the gift of being able to fly like a glimmering fairy.

 What makes this interesting is that not only girls want to fly like a fairy, moms, grandmas, aunts and men too!  It is like something fantastic and magical  that  grow inside of us that keep us for a moment far from the reality and ready to fly.

This picture show an adult in her intent to fly....do you believe she is flying?  I do.  Look at her soft movement, I can see her wings moving,  can you see it? I do, I fly with my imagination; to be honest, it is cool!

These pictures were sent to me by one of my customers.




Photos by Abigail Marie.



No comments: