Blogger Layouts

Check out our new Items!

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

How to Create Fairies in a Jar....


  ...How to create your own 

Fairies in a Jar.....

 *.*¨*.¸¸.*¨`*.*¨`*.*¨*.¸¸.






*.*¨*.¸¸.*¨`*.*¨`*.*¨*.¸¸.Fairies in a jar. *.*¨*.¸¸.*¨`*.*¨`*.*¨*.¸¸.
DIRECTIONS:
1. Cut a glow stick and shake the contents into a jar. Add diamond glitter
2. Seal the top with a lid.
3. Shake. I found glow sticks at the Dollar Tree. I used a mason jar that I had left over from the Salt Art in a Jar project.

**WARNINGS AND TIPS: "Be sure to read the warning on the back of the glowstick package. The ones I used were nontoxic but will stain clothes. Also, I used glowstick necklaces with the thought that it would be easier to cut than a thick glow stick."*

If you decided to do it....remember to post your picture here.....

Enjoy!


*.*¨*.¸¸.*¨`*.*¨`*.*¨*.¸¸.

No comments: